Exam Ref AZ-101 Microsoft Azure Integration and Security - Publication Cancelled. Not available.
On-line Price: TBAPaperbackpackage, 0
Retail Price: TBA
| Add to Shopping Cart
Direct from Microsoft, this Exam Ref is the official study guide for the new Microsoft AZ-101 Microsoft Azure Integration and Security certification exam.
Exam Ref AZ-101 Microsoft Azure Integration and Security offers professional-level preparation that helps candidates maximize their exam performance and sharpen their skills on the job. It focuses on the specific areas of expertise modern IT professionals need to manage and secure Microsoft Azure cloud services encompassing storage, security, networking, and compute capabilities. Coverage includes:
- Evaluating and performing server migration to Azure
- Implementing and managing common PaaS services such as functions, event grid, service bus, and App Services
- Implementing advanced virtual networking, including load balancing, network management, and on-premises network integration
- Securing identities
Microsoft Exam Ref publications stand apart from third-party study guides because they:
- Provide guidance from Microsoft, the creator of Microsoft certification exams
- Target IT professional-level exam candidates with content focused on their needs, not 'one-size-fits-all' content
- Streamline study by organizing material according to the exam's objective domain (OD), covering one functional group and its objectives in each chapter
- Feature Thought Experiments to guide candidates through a set of 'what if?' scenarios, and prepare them more effectively for Pro-level style exam questions
- Explore big picture thinking around the planning and design aspects of the IT pro's job role