Developing food skills for life.
Updated to reflect the Design and Technologies: Food Specialisations strand as well as the Health and Physical Education food and nutrition focus area of the Australian Curriculum and state curricula, Food for You Third Edition equips students with the skills they need to thrive within the classroom and helps them to develop an ethical and responsible understanding of food choices for life outside of the classroom.
The Teacher Resource Package offers valuable time-saving planning, classroom and assessment support for teachers, including:
- Recipe Calculator to help teachers plan and shop for a range of classroom sizes (online resource)
- Two PowerPoint presentations per chapter
- Suggested responses to all activities/questions in the student book
- Additional modifiable worksheets and assessment tasks, including design briefs
- New curriculum grids for Australian, Victorian and Western Australian curriculums.
- Revised suggested course planners/teaching programs