Human Resource Management in Australia, 4th Edition
Robin Kramar, Timothy Bartram , Helen De Cieri, Raymond Noe, John Hollenbeck, Barry Gerhart, Patrick Wright
$108.95 (includes GST)
Hardcover package 711
24%Off Retail Price
This is an old edition. There is a new edition of this book available. In many cases publishers substitute to newer editions automatically...
Only order if you require this exact edition.
Human Resource Management Level:
| Add to Shopping Cart
For the 5th Edition, please perform a new search using the following ISBN13: 9781743070536
PRESCRIBED TEXT FOR 21720 AT THE UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY (UTS) BROADWAY CAMPUS, SEMESTER 2 2013
Renowned for its clear strategic focus, this highly regarded text by Robyn Kramar, Timothy Bartram & Helen DeCieri has been further improved in its fourth edition.
Additional expertise has been added via a new co-author and expert new chapter contributors. More currency has been integrated into the new edition with 95% new cases and vignettes, reworked chapters in ER and OH&S and a suite of local videos.
In Human Resource Management 4e you are assured of a quality, comprehensive and detailed treatment of HRM topics regardless of where you specialise in your teaching.
Table of Contents
PART 1: Managing the human resource environment
1. Human resource management in Australia
2. Strategic human resource management
3. The legal context for human resource management
4. Occupational health and safety
5. Employment relations
PART 2: Building human resource management systems
6. Analysis and design of work
7. Human resource planning and human resource information systems
8. Recruitment and selection
PART 3: Developing people
9. Managing diversity and work?life balance
10. Performance management
11. Learning and development
12. Employee development and career management
PART 4: Rewarding people
13. Managing compensation
14. Performance-related pay
PART 5: Contemporary issues for human resource management
15. Ethics and human resource management
16. International human resource management
17. Managing employee turnover and retention
18. Evaluating and improving the human resource function