. This is a regional adaptation of a highly successful and well regarded Besley/Brigham text targeted at undergraduate and postgraduate levels.
. The succinct introductory finance text can be used in its entirety over the course of the standard 12-week semester.
. It provides a regionally relevant context to corporate finance.
Part 1: Introduction to Managerial Finance
1. An Overview of Managerial Finance.
2. The Financial Environment: Markets, Institutions, and Investment Banking
Part 2: Essential Concepts in Managerial Finance
3. Analysis of Financial Statements
4. Time Value of Money
Part 3: Valuation - Financial Assets
5. The Cost of Money (Interest Rates)
6. Bonds (Debt) -- Characteristics and Valuation.
7. Stocks (Equity)--Characteristics and Valuation.
Part 4: Risk and Rate of Return
8. Risk and Rates of Return
Part 5: Valuation - Real Assets (Capital Budgeting)
10. Capital Budgeting Techniques
11. Project Cash Flows and Risk
Part 6: Cost of Capital and Capital Structure Concepts
12. The Cost of Capital
13. Financial Planning and Control
14. Capital Structure
15. Distribution of Retained Earnings: Dividends and Stock Repurchases
Part 7: Working Capital Management
16. Working Capital Policy
17. Managing Short-Term Assets
18. Managing Short-Term Liabilities (Financing)
Chapter review cards
Equation review cards