*This book can be used with any version of Photoshop through CS6!*
Geoff Scott is a Senior Computer Scientist at Adobe Systems, Inc.
Jeffrey Tranberry is an artist turned software developer who has been at Adobe Systems for over 9 years and is currently a Product Manager for Digital Imaging, with a concentration on customer advocacy.
1. Customizing How You Work in Photoshop
2. Customizing How Photoshop Works for You
3. Optimizing Your System for Photoshop
4. Duplicating Your Tasks in Photoshop
5. Repeating Tasks on Many Files
6. Repeating Tasks with External Data
7. Building Your Own Panels
8. Scripting Photoshop
9. Customizing Scripts Created by Photoshop
11.Adding Scripts to Your Panels
12.Scripting Complex Workflows
13.Building Custom Dialogs