This handy low-priced book is packed with CSS3 core concepts, syntax, and tips.
* Snappy writing and eye-catching graphics walk readers through CSS3 core concepts and syntax.
* Handy pocket size provides a convenient reference for CSS3 coders.
* A true companion to standards-compliant design.
CSS is a language for describing the presentation of elements in a document marked up in HTML. It enables you to rapidly create Web designs that can be shared by multiple pages, accelerates development time, and is the essential tool for building standards-compliant sites. This low-priced pocket guide works as a concise introduction to CSS3 and serves as a handy reference. In it readers will learn.
* The core concepts of CSS.
* How to format text with CSS.
* How to apply CSS style rules to markup.
* How to build multicolumn layouts without using tables.
* And much more