Human Resource Development, 6th Edition
Jon M. Werner - University of Wisconsin-Whitewater | Randy L. DeSimone - Rhode Island College
$118.95 (includes GST)
Hardcover package 688
18%Off Retail Price
Usually ships within 3-4 business days.
Human Resource Management Level:
| Add to Shopping Cart
This comprehensive text covers the entire field of human resource development, from orientation and skills training, to career and organizational development. It shows how concepts and theory have been put into practice in a variety of organizations. This sixth edition of HUMAN RESOURCE DEVELOPMENT reflects the current state of the field, blending real-world practices and up-to-date research.
PART I: FOUNDATIONS OF HUMAN RESOURCE DEVELOPMENT.
1. Introduction to Human Resource Development.
2. Influences on Employee Behavior.
3. Learning and HRD.
PART II: FRAMEWORK FOR HUMAN RESOURCE DEVELOPMENT.
4. Assessing HRD Needs.
5. Designing Effective HRD Programs.
6. Implementing HRD Programs.
7. Evaluating HRD Programs.
PART III: HUMAN RESOURCE DEVELOPMENT APPLICATIONS.
8 Employee Socialization and Orientation.
9 Skills and Technical Training.
10. Coaching and Performance Management.
11. Employee Counseling and Wellness Services.
12. Career Management and Development.
13. Management Development.
14. Organization Development and Change.
15. HRD and Diversity: Diversity Training and Beyond.