Ace your preparation for the skills measured by MCTS Exam 70-515-and on the job. Work at your own pace through a series of lessons and reviews that fully cover each exam objective. Then, reinforce and apply what you've learned through real-world case scenarios and practice exercises. This official Microsoft study guide is designed to help you make the most of your study time.
Maximize your performance on the exam by learning to:
* Program a new application; add and configure server controls
* Manage data input, user state, and security
* Implement data source controls and data-bound controls
* Use AJAX-enabled forms and scripts
* Create and consume XML Web services and WFC services
* Design for accessibility, globalization, and mobility
* Debug, deploy, monitor, and troubleshoot applications
Then, assess your skills with the practice tests on CD. You can work through hundreds of questions using multiple testing modes to meet your specific learning needs. You get detailed explanations for right and wrong answers-including a customized learning path that describes how and where to focus your studies.