Services Marketing: Concepts, Strategies, & Cases, 5th Edition
Douglas Hoffman | John E.G. Bateson
$165.95 (includes GST)
17%Off Retail Price
Usually ships within 3-4 business days.
MARKETING Level: B/I/A
| Add to Shopping Cart
Help students examine the use of services marketing as a competitive tool from a uniquely broad perspective with Hoffman/Bateson's SERVICES MARKETING: CONCEPTS, STRATEGIES, AND CASES, 5E. Using a reader-friendly, streamlined structure, the book explores services marketing not only as an essential focus for service firms, but also as a competitive advantage for companies that market tangible products. Real examples feature businesses from industries both within and beyond the nine service economy supersectors: education and health services, financial activities, government, information, leisure and hospitality, professional and business services, transportation and utilities, wholesale and retail trade, and "other services." Cutting-edge data addresses current issues, such as sustainability, technology, and the global market, giving students valuable insights for business success. A new online format offers features to keep your course current and is the perfect solution for online, hybrid, and traditional classes that want to take advantage of technology.
Table of Contents
Part I: AN OVERVIEW OF SERVICES MARKETING.
1. An Introduction to Services.
2. The Service Sector: Supersectors and Ethical Considerations.
3. Fundamental Differences between Goods and Services.
4. Services Consumer Behavior.
Part II: THE TACTICAL SERVICES MARKETING MIX
5. The Service Delivery Process.
6. The Pricing of Services.
7. Developing the Service Communication Strategy.
8. Managing the Firm's Physical Evidence.
9. People as Strategy:
Managing Service Employees.
10. People as Strategy:
Managing Service Consumers.
Part III: ASSESSING AND IMPLEMENTING SUCCESSFUL SERVICE STRATEGIES
11. Defining and Measuring Customer Satisfaction.
12. Defining and Measuring Service Quality.
13. Complaint & Service Recovery Management.
14. Customer Loyalty & Retention.
15. Pulling the Pieces together: Creating a World Class Service Culture.