Essentials of Marketing Research (with Qualtrics Printed Access Card)
William G. Zikmund | Barry J. Babin
$182.95 (includes GST)
Paperback package 480
15%Off Retail Price
Usually ships within 3-4 business days.
MARKETING Level: B/I/A
| Add to Shopping Cart
Focusing on students as managers, the exciting new ESSENTIALS OF MARKETING RESEARCH, 5e, offers concise yet thorough coverage that delivers the essential information students need to skillfully use marketing research in making effective business decisions. It also equips readers with the skills to perform basic, core marketing research tasks. Designed specifically for instructors who prefer a more concise introduction to marketing research topics, it succinctly addresses the design, collection, analysis, and reporting of marketing research data relevant to a firm's current and future needs. Reflecting the latest developments from the field, the Fifth Edition features an increased emphasis on behavioral tracking, social networking, smart phones, and the resulting impact on marketing research.
Part I: INTRODUCTION.
1. The Role of Marketing Research.
2. Information Systems and Knowledge Management.
3. The Marketing Research Process.
4. The Human Side of Marketing Research: Organizational and Ethical Issues.
Part II: DESIGNING RESEARCH STUDIES.
5. Qualitative Research.
6. Secondary Data Research in a Digital Age.
7. Survey Research.
9. Conducting Marketing Experiments.
Part III: MEASUREMENT.
10. Measurement and Attitude Scaling.
11. Questionnaire Design.
Part IV: SAMPLING AND STATISTICAL THEORY.
12. Sampling Designs and Sampling Procedures.
13. Determination of Sample Size: A Review of Statistical Theory.
Part V: ANALYSIS AND REPORTING.
14. Basic Data Analysis.
15. Testing for Differences Between Groups and for Relationships Among Variables.
16. Communicating Research Results.
PART VI: COMPREHENSIVE CASES WITH COMPUTERIZED DATABASES.