NOTE - TO ORDER THIS BOOK, THE PUBLISHER REQUIRES US TO PROVIDE:
- THE STUDENT'S NAME
- COURSE NAME / COURSE CODE
- INSTUTION STUDENT IS ATTENDING
IF PLACED ON ORDER, A MEMBER OF OUR CUSTOMER SERVICE TEAM MAY CONTACT YOU TO ACQUIRE THESE DETAILS. PLEASE CONTACT CUSTOMER SERVICE IF YOU'D LIKE MORE INFORMATION.
Offering a wealth of hands-on activities, MCSA Guide to Configuring Advanced Microsoft Windows Server 2012 /R2 Services, Exam 70-412 empowers students to successfully pass the MCSE/MCSA certification exam while preparing them to face the real-world challenges of a Microsoft networking professional. This engaging text equips readers with the skills necessary to configure advanced services and features in Windows Server 2012/R2. Comprehensive coverage includes advanced Active Directory configuration, advanced network services configuration, Dynamic Access Control (DAC) and IP Address Management (IPAM), server high availability and disaster recovery, and identity and access solutions, among other topics In addition, hands-on labs and skill-reinforcing case projects give students plenty of opportunity to put what they learn into real-world practice.
Table of Contents
1. Configuring Advanced Active Directory: Part I.
2. Configuring Advanced Active Directory: Part II.
3. Advanced DHCP and DNS Configuration.
4. Configuring Advanced File and Storage Solutions.
5. Configuring Dac and Ipam.
6. Configuring Server High Availability: Part I.
7. Configuring Server High Availability: Part II.
8. Server and Site Disaster Recovery.
9. Implementing Active Directory Certificate Services .
10. Implementing AD FS and AD RMS.
Appendix A MCSA Exam 70-412 Objectives.
About the Authors
Greg Tomsho is director of the Computer Networking Technology Department and Cisco Academy at Yavapai College in Prescott, Arizona. He has earned the CCNA, MCTS, MCSA, A+, Network+, Security+, Server+ and Linux+ certifications. A former software engineer, technical support manager and IT director, he has more than 30 years of computer and networking experience. He has written numerous other leading books, including MCSA GUIDE TO INSTALLING AND CONFIGURING MICROSOFT WINDOWS SERVER 2012/R2, MCSA GUIDE TO ADMINISTERING MICROSOFT WINDOWS SERVER 2012/R2, MCSA GUIDE TO CONFIGURING ADVANCED MICROSOFT WINDOWS SERVER 2012/R2 SERVICES, MCTS GUIDE TO WINDOWS SERVER 2008 ACTIVE DIRECTORY CONFIGURATION, MCTS GUIDE TO MICROSOFT WINDOWS SERVER 2008 APPLICATIONS INFRASTRUCTURE CONFIGURATION, GUIDE TO NETWORKING ESSENTIALS, GUIDE TO NETWORK SUPPORT AND TROUBLESHOOTING and A+ COURSEPREP EXAMGUIDE.
- Content maps completely to MCSA Certification Exam 70-412: Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services
- A list of 70-412 exam objectives is cross-referenced with chapters and sections that cover each objective.
- The text includes a 120-day evaluation version of Microsoft Windows Server 2012. Learning Objectives, Chapter Summaries, Key Terms & Definitions, Review Questions, Hands-On Activities, and Case Projects reinforce skills as they are learned, while test preparation resources help students get ready for exam day.
- Tomsho's MCSA Guide to Configuring Advanced Microsoft Windows Server 2012 /R2 Services, Exam 70-412 follows a proven pedagogy focusing on quality, classroom usability and a hands-on experience for students.
- Integrated throughout every chapter, practical activities reinforce conceptual material with real-life application.
- Case projects encourage readers to review and apply key concepts through real-world set up and administrative scenarios.
- Step-by-step hands-on activities walk you through tasks from configuring Active Directory trusts to advanced DNS and DHCP configurations and Windows Server clusters, among many other activities.
- Challenging case projects build on one another and require you to apply the concepts and technologies learned throughout the book.
- Abundant screen captures and illustrations visually reinforce the text and hands-on activities