MCSA Guide to Administering Microsoft Windows Server 2012/R2, Exam 70-411
$122.95 (includes GST)
Package package 608
15%Off Retail Price
Usually ships within 3-4 business days.
South Western Pub Co,04.08.14
| Add to Shopping Cart
NOTE - TO ORDER THIS BOOK, THE PUBLISHER REQUIRES US TO PROVIDE:
- THE STUDENT'S NAME
- COURSE NAME / COURSE CODE
- INSTUTION STUDENT IS ATTENDING
IF PLACED ON ORDER, A MEMBER OF OUR CUSTOMER SERVICE TEAM MAY CONTACT YOU TO ACQUIRE THESE DETAILS. PLEASE CONTACT CUSTOMER SERVICE IF YOU'D LIKE MORE INFORMATION.
Offering a wealth of hands-on activities, MCSA Guide to Administering Microsoft Windows Server 2012/R2, Exam 70-411empowers students to successfully pass the MCSE/MCSA certification exam while preparing them to face the real-world challenges of a Microsoft networking professional. This engaging, four-color text equips readers with the skills necessary to manage a Windows Server 2012 system with a focus on administration. Comprehensive coverage includes server deployment and maintenance, advanced file services, remote access, network access protection, Group Policy, Active Directory, DNS and much more. In addition, hands-on labs and case projects give students plenty of opportunity to put what they learn into real-world practice.
1. Deploying Windows Server.
2. Windows Server Update Services.
3. Advanced File Services Configuration.
4. Server Monitoring and Auditing.
5. Remote Access Configuration.
6. Network Policy Configuration.
7. Domain Controller and Active Directory Management.
8. User and Service Account Configuration.
9. Group Policy Settings and Preferences.
10. Managing Group Policies.
11. Managing and Configuring DNS.
Appendix A: MCSA Exam 70-411 Objectives.