NOTE - TO ORDER THIS BOOK, THE PUBLISHER REQUIRES US TO PROVIDE:
- THE STUDENT'S NAME
- COURSE NAME / COURSE CODE
- INSTUTION STUDENT IS ATTENDING
IF PLACED ON ORDER, A MEMBER OF OUR CUSTOMER SERVICE TEAM MAY CONTACT YOU TO ACQUIRE THESE DETAILS. PLEASE CONTACT CUSTOMER SERVICE IF YOU'D LIKE MORE INFORMATION.
Packed with hands-on applications, MCSA Guide to Installing and Configuring Microsoft Windows Server 2012 /R2, Exam 70-410equips you with the skills you need to pass the MCSE/MCSA certification exam-as well as successfully meet the real-world challenges of a Microsoft networking professional. The vibrant four-color text thoroughly prepares you to manage a Windows Server 2012 system with a focus on installation and configuration. Extensive coverage of all exam objetives begins with an introduction to Windows Server 2012/R2 and continues with coverage of server management, configuration of storage, file and printer services, Active Directory , account management, Group Policy, TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP and Hyper-V virtualization.
1. Introducing Windows Server 2012/R2
2. Installing Windows Server 2012/R2.
3. Local and Remote Server Management.
4. Configuring Server Storage.
5. File and Printer Services.
6. Introducing Active Directory
7. Managing OUs and Active Directory Accounts.
8. Configuring Group Policies.
9. Configuring TCP/IP.
10. Configuring DNS.
11. Configuring DHCP.
12. Configuring Virtualization with Hyper-V
Appendix A. MCTS 70-640 Exam Objectives.