Business Marketing Management : B2B, EMEA Edition
Michael Hutt | Thomas Speh
$115.95 (includes GST)
Paperback package 0
17%Off Retail Price
Usually ships within 3-4 business days.
MARKETING Level: B/I/A
| Add to Shopping Cart
Reflecting the latest trends and issues, the new Europe, Middle East & Africa Edition of Business Marketing Management: B2B delivers comprehensive, cutting-edge coverage that equips students with a solid understanding of today's dynamic B2B market. The similarities and differences between consumer and business markets are clearly highlighted and there is an additional emphasis on automated B2B practices and the impact of the Internet.
1. A business marketing perspective
2. Organisational buying behaviour
3. Customer relationship management strategies for business markets
4. Segmenting the business market and estimating segment demand.
5. Business marketing planning: Strategic perspectives
6. Business marketing strategies to global markets
7. Managing services for business markets
8. Managing innovation for business markets
9. Managing innovation and new industrial product development
10. Managing business marketing channels
11. Supply chain management
12. Pricing strategies for business markets
13. Business marketing communications
14. Marketing performance measurement