Australian Master Tax Guide 2016/2017 Tax Year End Edition, 59th Edition - OUT OF PRINT. But we may be able to find a copy for you! Please contact Bookware customer service for availability.
On-line Price: TBAPaperbackpackage, 0
Retail Price: TBA
TAX & ACCOUNTING Level: B/I/A
| Add to Shopping Cart
Confidently advise your clients and quickly navigate all areas of tax law with the market-leading guide to Australian tax. Access authoritative commentary, overviews, practical examples, tax planning points, checklists, tables and key tax dates quickly and easily. Incorporates the May 2016 Federal Budget measures, including a table to monitor their progress. Essential for all tax lawyers, accountants, financial advisors and payroll offices. Up to date to 30 June 2016.
- Basic commentary on all aspects of Federal income tax (including capital gains tax), the GST, FBT, fuel tax credits, superannuation - helps readers get a grasp of any area of tax law
- Basic overviews of State taxes such as duties, payroll tax and land tax - essential rates and tables
- Practical examples - to flesh out the commentary and show how the provisions work in practice
- Tax planning points
- A complete chapter of tax checklists - to help readers work out if they've covered everything
- Complete effective life (depreciation) tables - essential reference point and possibly the most used part of the book
- Calendar of key tax dates - reminder of what's coming up
- A useful table tracking the progress of Federal Budget measures - helps monitor progress of tax measures
- A comprehensive subject index and finding lists - helps readers find what information they are after