Australian Master Tax Guide 2017: Tax Year-End - 61st Edition - OUT OF PRINT. But we may be able to find a copy for you! Please contact Bookware customer service for availability.
On-line Price: TBAPaperbackpackage, 0
Retail Price: TBA
OXFORD UNIVERSITY PR,10.08.17
| Add to Shopping Cart
Book Code: 35554A
Confidently and quickly navigate all areas of tax with the Australian Master Tax, now in its 61st edition. Access authoritative commentary, practical examples, tax planning points, checklists and key tax dates, with ease. This edition incorporates the May 2017 Federal Budget measures, including a table to monitor their progress. Up-to-date to 30 June 2017.
Essential for all accountants, tax lawyers, financial advisors and payroll offices.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Highlights of 2017 Tax Changes
- Checklist of Tax Changes in 2017/18
- Introduction to Australian Tax System
- Types of Taxpayer
- Tax Accounting, Stock
- Income, Capital Gains
- Superannuation, Termination
- Personal Offsets, Deductions
- Capital Allowances, Incentives
- International Taxation
- Returns, Assessment, Payment
- Disputes, Avoidance, Tax Planning
- Tax and BAS Agents, TFNs, ABNs
- Other Taxes