Australian Master Tax Guide 2018, 62nd Edition
$153.51 (includes GST)
Paperback package 0
17%Off Retail Price
In Stock - Available for immediate dispatch!
N.Sydney : In Stock
| Add to Shopping Cart
Confidently and quickly navigate all areas of tax with the Australian Master Tax Guide. Access authoritative commentary, practical examples, tax planning points, checklists and key tax rates and dates, with ease. This editionin corporates the 2017/18 Federal Budget measures and is up-to-date to 1 Jan 2018.
New to this edition
- Highlights of 2017 tax changes
- Checklist of tax changes in 2017/18
- Different types of taxpayers including small business
- Income, capital gains
- Superannuation, termination payments
- Deductions, personal offsets
- Capital allowances, incentives
- International tax
- Tax and BAS agents, TFNs, ABNs
Oxford University Press Australia & New Zealand is the non-exclusive distributor of this title.